1. The website does not automatically gather any information, with the exception of the information contained in cookies.
2. cookies (the so-called. “cookies”) Information is data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are intended for the use of websites Service. Cookies typically contain the name of the website, from which, time store them on a terminal device and a unique number.
3. The entity termination device zamieszczającym Service User entity receiving cookies and access to them is the operator of this LORENTO its registered office at: The. Józefowska 19/1 93-338 Boat
4. Cookies are used to:
- adapt Web content to the Service User preferences and to optimize the use of websites; in particular, these files allow the device to recognize the Service User and properly display the web page, tailored to their individual needs;
- the production of statistics, to help understand, how the Service Users benefit from web pages, which allows improving their structure and content;
- maintenance of the Service User sessions (after logging in), thanks to which the user does not have on every page of the Service re-enter login and password.
5. In the Service are used in two basic types of cookies: “session” (session cookies) and “constantly” (persistent cookies). Cookies “session” are temporary files, which are stored in the user terminal device until I log out, leave the website or disable software (web browser). “Constantly” cookies are stored in the user terminal device for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the user.
6. In the Service are used in the following types of cookies:
- necessary” cookies, enabling the use of the services available within the Service, np. authentication cookies used for services that require authentication through the Service;
- cookies used to ensure safety, np. used to detect fraud in the field of authentication through the Service;
- performance” cookies, allowing the collection of information about how to use the websites of the Service;
- functional” cookies, allowing “memorization” selected by the User settings and user interface personalization, np. in terms of the language or region, from which the user, font size, appearance of the website, etc.;
- Advertisement” cookies, allowing users providing more advertising content tailored to their interests.
7. In many cases, the software used to view web pages (Web browser) by default allows storage of cookies in the terminal User. Service users can make at any time to change settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way, to block the automatic handling of cookies in your web browser configuration or inform about them every time you enter in the device's Website. Information on how to change cookie settings in the most popular web browsers can be found later in this document. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (web browser) and help files are available in the browser menu.
9. Cookies posted at the edge of the Service User can also be used by cooperating with the operator of the Service advertisers and partners.
How to change the settings of cookies may vary depending on the Web browser, which is used by the user. For information about cookies can be found under “Help” in any web browser, and also on the http://www.aboutcookies.org
Cookies in web browsers
Comprehensive information is available in the software settings (web browser). Details for using particular browsers, m.in.:
– Internet Explorer (http://support.microsoft.com/kb/196955/pl)
– Mozilla Firefox (http://support.mozilla.org/pl/products/firefox/cookies)
– Chrome (http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=pl&answer=95647)
– Opera (http://help.opera.com/Linux/9.22/pl/cookies.html)
Cookies in Adobe Flash Player
Adobe Flash Player is used to allow you to access multimedia data (mp3 podcasts, videos, other data), streaming media (transmissions “Live”), such programs, like for example. Internet games (which can be played in a web browser), and to provide you with advertising.
Access to them is possible through the mechanism of the Adobe website: http://www.macromedia.com/support/documentation/pl/flashplayer/help/settings_manager07.html